No upcoming shows right now. Check back soon!
- FourFour Custom Design Services
Browse around this example site and enjoy. It showcases a few things that are possible for your new FourFour website when you engage our professional design services.
These possibilities include:
- Custom Layout - we can build you a custom template according to your exact specifications
- Custom Fonts - we can create main menu links and section headings using custom fonts that reflect your unique identity
- Header Images - we can design your header images and even create different header images for each page of your site
- Background Images - we can design original background images, not only to wrap around your page content, but also for underneath your main page content and other sections you want to highlight
- Color Palette - we'll create a custom color scheme for your site that's consistent with the album artwork of your latest release or with your band's logo and imagery
And so much more is possible... Please contact us to personally discuss what you're looking for and how we can work together to produce something special just for you.
- FourFour Now Integrates with ArtistData
If you're not already familiar with ArtistData, it's an online service that helps you manage your information across many different websites by entering shows and news just once and having it automatically update social network profiles, concert databases, Twitter, official news feeds, iCal, and more, for you. It's a great way to easily update your Myspace, Facebook, and Twitter accounts, as well as general event websites like Zvents, Eventful and SonicLiving, all in one place.
And now, FourFour is the first (and only) website platform for bands that fully integrates with ArtistData, letting you add shows and news in ArtistData and have it automatically update your official website as well!
To integrate your FourFour website with your ArtistData account, go to your new ArtistData settings page and follow the instructions (if you go to your main Account page, you'll now see an "ArtistData" link in the left sidebar menu under "Twitter" in "Settings"). If you don't have an ArtistData account, you can first create one for free.
As always, don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Happy New Year! Wishing you much success in 2010!
Steve & Trevor